Practical, Professional and Profitable Networking
Quite simply – the more people you know and, the more people who know you – the more business you will do. But how do you increase your network of valuable contacts in a cost effective and time efficient way?
The Connections Club is a structured and professional networking group, which gives you the opportunity to connect with other business owners who are serious about growth. It allows you to promote your own business and you take away a valuable skill, learning or insight – at every single meeting.
Attendees are carefully selected to ensure that each meeting is filled with decision makers and influencers – so you meet the right people to help you grow.
What is the format?
Informal networking, followed by a seated lunch and 60 second introduction from everyone at your table. There will then be an open session where you will hear from a speaker who may share business learnings or a skill, chair a debate or manage a discussion amongst the room. Whenever the topic, you will take away something that you can apply to your business.
What can you expect from the meetings?
The format for the club meetings is designed to be time efficient and to reap the best results for being out of the office and investing time in the group.
You can expect:
- Monthly meetings – you build valuable relationships with other attendees
- Limited slots per profession – avoiding excessive competition but facilitating collaboration
- A structured format – a sit down lunch; 60 second pitch; guest speaker and informal networking time allowing you to maximise your introductions, learn and be inspired
- Large group format – giving you access to a substantial pool of contacts, every time
- Club members are business owners, influencers and leaders only – connecting you with the right people to make the meetings efficient and effective
How long are the meetings and where are they held?
The meetings run from 12pm to 2pm on the first Tuesday of the month and are held at the Collingtree Golf Club.
What makes The Connections Club different?
The objective is to make your networking profitable, not to profit from your networking. How is this done?
- Selective membership increases your chances of meeting the right people
- Attendance of around 70 business owners gives you a large pool of contacts
- The meeting format maximises the number of useful connections you make
- You will eat, meet, learn and share at every meeting
- The membership model attracts regular attendees who get to know you and your business and who are committed to helping you where possible
Is The Connections Club right for you?
If you have been looking for a business community that will offer you a productive environment where you can connect with like-minded growing businesses, as well as gain key practical skills and shared knowledge – this club is for you. Our members are only senior decision makers, business owners or influencers to decision makers – a guarantee that your conversations will lead to business.
If you want to experience practical, professional and profitable networking run by an experienced connector, get in touch with Barbara Hodgson and find out more > by email or by phone on 01933 652 884.
What is the cost?
Membership costs £300 for the year and £28 per meeting. Come along as a guest attendee to one of the meetings to see if it’s right for you.
|29 Jan 19||Connections Club - Launch||Book now|
|5 Mar 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|9 Apr 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|7 May 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|4 Jun 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|2 Jul 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|6 Aug 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|3 Sep 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|1 Oct 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|12 Nov 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|
|2 Dec 19||Connections Club||Reserve seat|