|Workshop||Social Media Strategy|
|Programme||On Your Marks|
|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Time||9:15am to 3pm|
This workshop is aimed at: business owners who are keen to become more tactical with their social media presence and align their business objectives with a social media strategy.
This is a practical workshop helping you to focus your attention on being more effective and strategic in how you spend your time on social media. You will complete this workshop with a social media strategy that is practical and aligned with your business objectives.
You can expect to gain the following from this workshop:
- Background & context to where your social media strategy fits into your business
- Top 5 reasons for properly resourcing and budgeting for your social media strategy
- A review of your top 3 business objectives
- A review of your marketing and customer service objectives (as a result of your business objectives)
- A detailed “ideal customer” (customer avatar) exercise to clearly identify at least one of your targeted customers
- A framework to illicit:
- your key messages to work across all your communications
- the ideal social media platforms for you to have a presence on
- your social media goals (as an overview…and per platform) – which will be your guide as to why you are using each platform and who you are talking to
- Top level content planning exercise to demonstrate the thinking that plays out across your social media implementation. We will cover content formats like:
- Live video
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
It is preferable to already have a marketing strategy, and clear business objectives. (You could attend our Marketing Foundations workshop). Social media is not a (pure) sales channel, so come prepared to focus on objectives that are more about brand awareness, customer retention, customer support, attracting new audiences and educating your audiences about your product or service. If you have purely sales conversion objectives, you are welcome to attend – but we ask that you bear in mind the ethos of social selling vs. traditional sales tactics. You will be provided with a helpful PDF prior to your workshop – please ensure that you have read this before attending.
Workshop leader: Shelley Röstlund
|5th Feb 2018||Kettering Park Hotel||Book on Eventbrite|
|16th Apr 2018||Kettering Park Hotel||Check back soon|