|Workshop||Improve Social Media Engagement|
|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Time||9:15am to 1pm|
This workshop is aimed at: business owners who wish to improve their social media presence and engagement with their online audiences.
This workshop will give you an understanding of the best practices to use for managing your online social presence, maximising engagement and saving you time. You will be able to optimise your social media profiles to attract a bigger and relevant audience and create timely content calendars.
You can expect the following from this business development workshop:
- A critique of your existing social media profiles within the workshop
- An understanding of how to create relevant content
- A process to ensure your content is relevant, timely and quick to produce
- An outline for a monthly and annual content bank
- An understanding of the best apps and tools to use for creating content and scheduling for your specific business
- An auto-populated newsfeed to support content creation and save time.
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will need to bring your laptop as we will be maximising your profile and creating content within the workshop. You will receive information to complete before the workshop upon booking. We will cover the three main platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
It is also highly recommended that you are clear on your overall marketing strategy; your social media strategy; and your target audience(s). If you are not sure of these, we recommend you complete the Marketing Foundations (half day) and/or the Social Media Strategy (full day) workshops before attending.
Workshop leader: Heather Kynnersley
Heather Kynnersley is an online editor with a wealth of experience in writing content that not only reaches an audience, but also takes into account the important elements of Search Engine Optimisation. Her work is varied, but encompasses SEO Consultancy, social media content writing, social media account management, website analysis and copywriting.
|1 Nov 2018||To be confirmed||Register your interest in this workshop|