|Workshop||Presenting You & Your Business|
|Programme||On Your Marks|
|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Duration||6hrs (includes lunch)|
|Time||9:15am to 3.30pm|
|Price||£189.00 (Early bird £159)|
This workshop is aimed at: business owners who need to confidently present their product or services to prospective customers or clients.
Description: This workshop will give you the skills and confidence to present yourself and your business at networking events and with those first prospective clients. You will leave the workshop armed with the tips and techniques for presenting your product or service in a limited time as well as in more formal PowerPoint presentations. Most importantly, by working on your own business you will leave “pitch” ready.
You can expect the following from this workshop:
- Ideas and techniques to structure your business “pitch” with an opportunity to practice in a safe and supporting environment. (You will leave with at least two pitches of varying length – ready for your networking meetings.)
- The tips and techniques to increase your confidence when public speaking and an opportunity to develop your style in a safe and supportive environment.
- A greater understanding of how to structure a PowerPoint presentation for maximum impact. You will develop your own 10-minute presentation for your business with an opportunity to practice.
- Pitching to clients – you will leave with both a verbal and presentation style pitch.
- Hate the idea of PowerPoint? We will explore alternative ideas for presenting your business and engaging your audience.
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will need to bring your laptop to prepare a short PowerPoint presentation.
Workshop leader: Fiona Kilsby
Fiona describes herself as “all about people”. She works with small to medium sized businesses, helping them achieve great communication, in areas such as leadership, management and team development. Fiona’s corporate career was as a Sales Director in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry. She passionately believes everyone has the ability to communicate well and loves helping people build their confidence in communication.
|Date to be confirmed||Kettering Park Hotel||Register your interest|