|Workshop||Options for Resourcing|
|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Time||9:15am to 1pm|
This workshop is aimed at: any business which is at the start of their journey to increasing their “man or (woman) power. If you are looking to recruit or take on people to help you with your growing business, this is the workshop for you.
Description: This session with give you the background information you need to know about when looking to add people to your team. By the end of the workshop you be very comfortable in understanding the difference routes to gaining more hands-on-deck for your business. You will also be clear about your legal responsibilities based on each of the routes as the employer or contracting business.
You can expect the following from this workshop:
- Detailed explanations of the different routes for employing more people into your business
- Employee (part or full-time)
- Plan outline for you to clarify the job tasks or role(s) you are looking to fulfil in the next 12 months
- Guidance on the priority roles to recruit for first
- An exercise to help establish which of these resource routes will be suitable for your business needs
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will be provided with a questionnaire to complete before the day, to help prepare you for some of the topics we discuss in the session.
Workshop leader: To be confirmed
We are busy finalising this workshop with the proposed trainer / workshop leader and will update the bio and this page as soon as possible.
|To be confirmed||Kettering Park Hotel||Reserve seat|