|Programme||On Your Marks|
|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Time||9:15am to 1:00pm|
|Price||£120.00 (Early bird £95)|
This workshop is aimed at: business owners who are either in the early stages of trading, or are established businesses who have not recently reviewed their marketing messages and target audiences.
You can expect the following from this business development workshop:
- A hands-on interactive half-day which gives you practical advice, expert knowledge
- A personalised action list to focus on after the course
- The foundations for developing your marketing strategy
- A clear understanding of the role of marketing
- To be able to clearly define your business (in terms of your offering and messaging)
- A review of your Business Objectives (to align with marketing objectives)
- Defining who your customer is
- Identifying your Unique Selling Proposition
- Clarity about your brand identity (to you, as well as your customers)
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will be sent questions before the workshop for you to consider and a list of information of what to bring with you.
Workshop leader: Anna Forgaard
Anna Forgaard is a marketing consultant with a wealth of knowledge, having worked in the wine, media and retail industries. Her 25+ years of experience spans across a multitude of channels and strategies such as mail order; events; product and business launches; acquisition; retention; partnerships and of course consultancy. She has worked with a diverse range of brands including Grazia, Heat, Great Food Club, The Wine Society, Practical Fishkeeping and Car. With a commercial acumen and a no-nonsense approach to projects, Anna works with businesses to make their marketing targeted, effective and efficient. She is pedantic about grammar, obsessive about lists, driven by customers and determined to show businesses why they should create their strategy before the tactics.
|22 Nov 18||Kettering Park Hotel||Book now|