|Venue||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Duration||6hrs (includes lunch)|
|Time||9:15am - 4pm|
This workshop is aimed at: business owners who are focused on growing and scaling their business and are looking for a roadmap to understand how they can systemically structure their business for the future.
This is a workshop to give you the plan of what you need to do in your business to help you to streamline and systemise your business. You will be introduced to what it means to have a digital mindset and drive a digital culture in your business which will help you scale and grow.
You can expect to gain the following from this workshop:
- A clear understanding of how to diagnose the weaknesses in your business (when it comes to efficiencies)
- A checklist of what you need to do to prepare yourself for transforming your business digitally
- A descriptive blueprint of the main digital assets which are crucial to your business surviving the next 5 years. This includes a look at your technology stack which involves aspects like:
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Email marketing software
- Website content management
- Lead generation processes
- Social media
- E-commerce (where applicable)
- An explanation of how your website, search, email, social media, marketing & communications, sales and customer service all work together in a digital world
- Exercises to plan your own digital transformation to take back to your office
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will need to be able answer some questions about where your business is “right now”. You will be sent a questionnaire before the workshop to complete – we highly suggest you sit with any other members of your team to get the answers before you come to the workshop. It is also highly recommended that you are clear on your business objectives for the next 12 months before you come on the day.
Workshop leader: Shelley Röstlund
|Date to be confirmed||Kettering Park Hotel||Register your interest in this workshop|