|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Time||9:15am to 1:00pm|
This workshop is aimed at: business owners who need to confidently “sell” their own products/services and negotiate with buyers.
Description: This workshop will help you to understand the theory of selling and negotiating, as well as the psychology of buying. Using your customers as examples, you will gain an understanding of how you can apply sales techniques, using your natural communication style, to increase the opportunity to close the sale.
You can expect the following from this workshop:
- An understanding of the sales process and how you can practically apply this to your products and services
- Defining your communication style and how to listen out for clues to understand your customer’s preference
- A greater understanding of your customer, to support tailored sales conversations
- A greater understanding of the negotiation process to support assertive conversations
- An opportunity to practice the skills in a safe and supportive environment
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will receive some questions to complete before the workshop.
Workshop leader: Fiona Kilsby
Fiona describes herself as “all about people”. She works with small to medium sized businesses, helping them achieve great communication, in areas such as leadership, management and team development. Fiona’s experience is as a Sales Director in the Pharmaceutical industry. She passionately believes sales are delivered through great communication, and loves demystifying the sales process.
|To be confirmed||Kettering Park Hotel||Reserve seat|