|Workshop||Write Effective Marketing Copy|
|Address||Kettering Park Hotel, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XT|
|Time||9:15am to 1:00pm|
This workshop is aimed at: any business which is producing their marketing material in-house, from social media posts to adverts, advertorials, emails and newsletters
Description: This workshop will help you to understand how to produce marketing copy which is relevant and persuasive to your target market. When you distribute any marketing material, you need to be confident that it is working first time…every time. Learn how to craft your marketing material to be more effective and generate higher response rates. This is a hands-on, interactive workshop which will give you the much needed practical advice, feedback and expert knowledge in writing copy for marketing your business.
You can expect the following from this workshop:
- An exercise to help define your USP, brand identity and target audience
- Practise writing your copy, tailored to that target audience which will involve:
- Drafting your definitive brand copy together with
- copy for some of your key marketing messages
- Learn the secrets to writing effective copy
- Copy that moves your audience to take action and which is
- appropriate for your audience
- Understand how to adapt copy for the different channels, and how to get the response you want
- Learn from the most common copywriting mistakes
What you need to bring with you to the workshop:
You will be asked to provide some information before the workshop, to give your workshop leader an insight into your brand before the day.
Workshop leader: Anna Forgaard
Anna Forgaard is a marketing consultant with a wealth of knowledge, having worked in the wine, media and retail industries. Her 25+ years of experience spans across a multitude of channels and strategies such as mail order; events; product and business launches; acquisition; retention; partnerships and of course consultancy. She has worked with a diverse range of brands including Grazia, Heat, Great Food Club, The Wine Society, Practical Fishkeeping and Car.
|29th Jan 2018||Kettering Park Hotel||Book on Eventbrite|
|20th Apr 2018||Kettering Park Hotel||Check back soon|